The Parish Church of St John-at-Hampstead

Registers and Records

This 2 volume set of data discs contains images of all the pages for the Parish Registers for the period 1560 to 1837 and for the Trustees' Minute Books from the time of their first election in 1744 to 1934 by which time joint meetings were being held with the Parochial Church Council.
The volumes are now at the London Metropolitan Archives.

Also included are lists of names from the Church and Churchyard Monuments and Memorials.